Some for now, some for lunch tomorrow!
Total:400 Calories (200 Calories Per Serve)
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
¼ small (40g) brown onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 small (70g) carrot, ends trimmed and diced
1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
2 stalks (60g) celery, trimmed and diced
150g chopped tinned tomatoes or 1 large tomato, chopped
180g tinned tuna in springwater
2 tablespoons olives
Pinch dried oregano leaves
1-2 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
Sea salt and black pepper
200g zucchini, ribboned or spiralised
Optional: chilli flakes
1. Heat a small fry pan on medium heat, add olive oil, onion, carrot, garlic and celery
2. Cover and cook for approximately 6 minutes, stirring every now and then to ensure the veggies don’t stick.
3. Add tomatoes, tuna, olives, oregano and parsley leaves and cook a further 10-12 minutes with the lid off.
4. Add zucchini pasta/spiralized noodles, season with sea salt and black pepper, toss and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until the zucchini has softened and heated.
5. Divide between two bowls and serve.