Simon Hill’s Cauliflower, Kale, Sweet Potato Chickpea Curry
Total: 515 Calories
½ medium cauliflower head
2 cup kale/1.6oz/44g
1 can chickpeas
1 tbsp curry powder
1 medium sweet potato
½ cup/7.5oz/250ml cooked brown rice
- First, cook the rice according to packet instructions.
- In the meantime, warm a few tbsp of water in a pot on medium heat, and add the diced onion. Cook until soft.
- Dice the cauliflower and sweet potato, add to the pot with around 0.5L of water, or enough to cover all the ingredients.
- Add the spices and mix until well combined.
- Bring to boil, then cover and simmer until veggies are tender.
- When you can easily poke a fork through the sweet potato, add the chickpeas and kale. Remove the cover and cook until water has been almost absorbed. Add more spices or salt and pepper to taste.
- Let it cool and enjoy with the side of brown rice.