Simon Hill’s Red Lentil Bolognese Pasta
Total: 452 Calories
½ can lentils
½ can diced tomato
1 garlic clove
½ tbsp/0.3 fl oz olive oil
Dried or fresh basil leaves
100g/1 cup/3.5oz Wholewheat/Pulse pasta or spaghetti
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- In the meantime, make the lentil bolognese.
- Dice the onion and garlic and add to a pan over medium heat with a dash of olive oil.
- Add the diced tomato and lentils to the pan and cook until absorbed and thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and top with dried or fresh basil.
- Mix well with the pasta and enjoy!