Jacqueline Alwill’s Power Chocolate
(Makes 26 Pieces: 1 Piece = 1 Serve)
Total: 159 Calories Per Serve
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 scoops vanilla protein powder (preferably vegan)
2 tablespoon maple syrup
1/2 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
1/4 cup raw brazil nuts, roughly chopped
1/4 cup raw cashew nuts, roughly chopped
1/4 cup hemp seeds
- Place coconut oil in a small saucepan over very low heat to melt.
- Once melted remove from stove and whisk through cacao, vanilla, protein powder and maple.
- Line a large loaf tin with greaseproof paper and sprinkle half the nuts and seeds on the base of the tin.
- Pour half the chocolate then repeat.
- Refrigerate 2 hours to set. Store in fridge or freezer up to 4 weeks.