Jacqueline Alwill’s Healthy Fish & Chips
Total: 460 Calories
150g Salmon Fillet (boned)
100g parsnip, washed and cut into 1cm chips
1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Handful dill, finely chopped
Handful mint leaves, finely chopped
1 tbsp full fat Greek Yoghurt
Lemon wedges to serve
Olive Oil spray
Sea Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the parsnip chips across the tray and spray with olive oil and season with sea salt.
- Place the shredded cabbage in a bowl with the apple cider vinegar and a little water to cover.
- Toss to combine and set aside. Place the salmon onto a lined baking tray, spray lightly with olive oil, sprinkle the dill onto the salmon and place the salmon and the parsnip chips into the oven.
- Whilst the salmon is cooking prepare the yoghurt by combining the mint and yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Whisk together to combine and set aside. Remove the fish from the oven after 8-10 minutes (less or more as desired) and cover with foil.
- Turn the oven up to 220C and cook the parsnip for a further 5 minutes to make crispy.
- Drain water and vinegar from red cabbage.
- Once the parsnip is cooked, serve with salmon, yoghurt and pickled red cabbage.