Jacqueline Alwill’s Berry Protein Brownie
(Makes 10: 1 Piece = 1 Serve)
Total: 108 Calories Per Serve
2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used a vegan blend)
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup macadamia pieces
1 cup frozen or fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a square 18x18cm baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place all ingredients except berries into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Scoop into lined baking tin, press in macadamia pieces and berries and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in tin, then slice and enjoy.
- Best stored in the fridge.