Jacqueline Alwill’s Zucchini Fritters w/ Avocado
Total: 490 Calories (245 Calories Per Serve)
1/2 zucchini (75g), grated
50g grated broccoli
1 spring onion, white part only finely sliced
1 tbsp finely sliced mint leaves
1/2 tsp finely grated lime zest
2 free range eggs, lightly beaten
Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp coconut oil for frying
1/2 (100g) avocado
- Place zucchini, broccoli, spring onions, mint and lime zest in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add eggs, salt and pepper and mix to combine before stirring in coconut flour.
- Warm a fry pan on medium head and drizzle with coconut oil.
- Measure heaped tablespoons of batter around the pan, then spread by tipping the pan gently.
- Cook fritters approximately 4 minutes on one side and 2-3 minutes on the other.
- Serve fritters with a scoop of avocado each.
- If making for a single serve, simply pop half fritters in the fridge overnight and serve warmed the following day.