Simon Hill’s Tofu Chilli Scramble
Total: 1050 Calories (350 Calories Per Serve)
1 can Organic Black Beans
1 300g Smoked Tofu (must be non GMO/Organic)
1 Handful Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 tsp Cumin
1 tbsp Turmeric
2 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin (can substitute for water to reduce calories)
Fresh Chilli Chopped (as desired)
1 bunch Chives (or coriander)
1 clove Garlic
1 tbsp Fresh Ginger
1 bunch Spring Onion (shallots)
1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- Making the Chilli Tofu Scramble
- Pull the tofu apart with your fingers into very small bits and then place in a bowl with the cumin, turmeric and olive oil.
- Lightly pan fry chopped Spring Onion (shallots), garlic & ginger.
- Place the beans in a pot and heat. Once hot, throw in the prepared tofu and chilli and stir in for 2-3 min until they are also hot.
- Just before turning the stove off add in the cherry tomatoes for a minute.
- Toast the bagel (or make your Mung Bean wrap) and then cover with the scramble tofu mix. Top with avocado, cashew cheese coriander and lightly pan-fried sunflower seeds.