Brittany Darling from Wholefood Healing Shares Her Seed Crackers – The Perfect Side to an Eimele Soup
Total: 2123 Calories (354 Calories Per Serve)
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pepitas
1/4 cup sesame seeds
2 tbsp of chia seeds
1 cup linseeds
4 tbsp of psyllium husk
1 tspn salt
2 sprigs of fresh or dried rosemary
1 cup water
3 tbsp of olive oil
1. Preheat over to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix all seeds in a large bowl then add the wet ingredients.
3. Mix well until it becomes thicker and chia seeds start to turn to gel.
4. Pour onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and press out as thinly as possible.
5. Place in oven and cook for 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and carefully flip over the other side.
7. Cook for a further 20 minutes or until crispy.
8. Cut into whatever size cracker you desire, allow to cool and store in an airtight container.