Simon Hill’s Lentil & Tomato Chilli
Total: 498 Calories
2 garlic cloves
½ tbsp/0.3 fl oz olive oil
½ can of lentils
1 can of diced tomato
2 slices of toasted wholegrain or sprouted bread
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Dice the onion and garlic and cook in the pan until tender and slightly browned.
- Next, just add the can of lentils and diced tomatoes and cook until reduced.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and any spices you may like (cumin, paprika, chilli flakes)
- Toast your bread and enjoy as a side to your lentil chilli.