Total: 583 Calories (291.5 Calories Per Serve)
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
2 stalks celery, sliced
1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
200g sweet potato, peeled and grated
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
2-3 kale leaves, shredded
1 teaspoon cajun spice mix (to taste)
300g silken tofu (preferably organic)
1/2 avocado, sliced
Sea salt and black pepper
Optional: 1/4 cup mixed sprouts
1. Heat a large frypan on medium heat and add 1/2 teaspoon oil to coat the pan.
2. Add celery, onion, and grated sweet potato to pan, toss and move to one side, then add the kale leaves to pan, toss to coat with oil and cook for 4 minutes.
3. Remove all veggies from pan and set aside covered.
4. Add another 1/2 teaspoon oil to pan, followed by the tofu and cajun spice mix. Chop the tofu up and mix with the cajun spice as you cook.
5. Serve by dividing the kale and sweet potato hash between two bowls, then divide the cajun spiced tofu scramble, top with sprouts and avocado, season with sea salt and black pepper and serve.