Total: 492 Calories
(211 Calories – Eimele Tomato, Basil & Lentil Soup)
(281 Calories – Boost)
1 x Eimele Tomato, Basil & Lentil Soup Sachet
1 x 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons cajun spice mix
2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
100g cauliflower florets
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. In a bowl toss drained chickpeas, extra virgin olive oil, cajun spice, nutritional yeast and sea salt until well coated, then spread onto half the tray.
3. Place cauliflower florets on the other half, sprinkle with nutritional yeast and season with sea salt, toss to coat then place in the oven to cook for 30 minutes.
4. Just before the chickpeas and cauliflower is finished make your soup by adding 300ml hot or boiling water to the Eimele Tomato Lentil Basil Soup Sachet in a bowl and whisk well until smooth.
5. Bring chickpeas and cauliflower out of the oven, set aside half the chickpeas in a container to have the next day, then sprinkle the rest over the soup, top with cauliflower and enjoy.
For full nutrition breakdown of Eimele Tomato, Basil & Lentil Soup, please click here