Sarah Cooper’s Berry & Coconut Raw Vegan Treat
There is nothing more delicious than a wholesome, nourishing and delicious treat when you have that sweet craving. This will also get your creative juices flowing in the kitchen- a perfect weekend girls night in activity. The wild berry infused oats combined with creamy coconut is the perfect combo and is full of healthy fats to leave you glowing inside and out.
Total: 3260 Calories (326 Calories Per Serve)
(206 Calories – Eimele Mixed Wild Berries Porridge)
(120 Calories – Boost)
1 Eimele Mixed Wild Berries Porridge Sachet
½ cup shredded coconut
½ cup almonds
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch rock salt
½ cup coconut yoghurt
1 tbsp chia seeds
½ cup frozen berries
1 tbsp water
1. In a blender , combine all base ingredients.
2. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
3. Press down mixture firmly in each and place in freezer for about ten minutes to set.
4. Spoon your coconut yoghurt into each liner and spread evenly over the base layer and place back in freezer to set.
5. In a small saucepan, combine chia, berries and water on low heat until thickened.
6. Spoon over the coconut yoghurt and evenly cover
7. Set in freezer for 2+ hours to set.
For full nutrition breakdown of Eimele Mixed Wild Berry Porridge, please click here.